The Fireside Inn in West Lebanon is nestled between the White Mountains of New Hampshire and the Green Mountains of Vermont in the Connecticut River Valley. Our covered bridges and historic towns gave birth to the phrase “New England charm.“
Stay with us and each guest will receive a FREE Isamax Snacks Wicked Whoopie Pie!
Home of Dartmouth College, our area combines educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, spectacular beauty and a wealth of interesting places to visit.
Our hotel is an excellent base for touring New Hampshire and Vermont historic and natural attractions.
- 126 beautifully appointed guestrooms
- Fireplace Suites
- Jacuzzi Suite
- Relaxation King Cathedral Rooms with massage recliners, stone fireplaces, and 42″ flat screen TVs
- Children stay free with parents
- Full service Garden Court Atrium Restaurant
- Full hot and cold breakfast buffet included with every room
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness Center
- Free wireless, high speed internet access throughout the property
- Bath & Body Works bath amenities
- 3.6 Cubic foot refrigerators in every room
- Dog friendly (specific rooms only)
- Lebanon airport shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Every season has something to offer when you visit the Fireside Inn in West Lebanon. Enjoy our spring and fall craft fairs, sample the maple syrup in the summer, hike the Appalachian Trail, take a canoe trip down the Connecticut River, bike the back roads of Vermont or New Hampshire, or visit Mascoma and Sunapee Lakes. We’re famous for our fall foliage, and surrounded by some of the best golf courses and ski resorts in New England.